What Stores Accept Care Credit?
Care Credit is a popular health and wellness credit card that allows cardholders to pay for medical, dental, and veterinary care services. It also helps pay for hearing aids, cosmetic surgery, and pharmacies. Naturally, there are many different stores around the country that accept this form of payment.
Popular Stores Accepting Care Credit:
- Eye care: LensCrafters, FYidoctors, Optical Academy, it’s a very popular choice for eyeglasses and eye exams
- Hearing care: Miracle-Ear, Amplifon, Clear Choice Hearing Centers
- Cosmetic surgery: LocateADoc.com, The Plastic Surgery Group, Metamorphosis
- Pharmacies: CVS Pharmacy, Walgreens, ShopRite, Rite Aid
- Veterinary care: Family Pet Hospital, PetVet Care Centers, Starmark Animal Hospital
- Dental care: Kool Smiles, Gentle Dental, Coast Dental Care
Care Credit is accepted by all of these stores, as well as many more. To find a store near you that accepts Care Credit, simply search for “Care Credit accepted”. There are even websites that specialize in helping you locate Care Credit – participating stores and provide you with detailed information about them. This way, you’ll be able to find the right store for all of your health and wellness needs.
What banks offer Care Credit?
Care Credit is offered by Synchrony Bank. Synchrony Bank is one of the leading consumer finance companies in the United States. They offer many innovative financial services and products to their customers, including Care Credit. That said, you don’t need to have a bank account at Synchrony Bank to apply for Care Credit. You can apply online or through a phone call.
What is Care Credit?
CareCredit is a healthcare financing credit card that can be used for veterinary care, dentistry, vision care, cosmetic procedures, co-pays, over-the-counter medications, and other healthcare costs not covered by traditional insurance. It’s a way to get the medical care you or your family need without putting it on a general-purpose credit card. It helps people budget for the special moments and total health needs of those they care about most.